ECommStack is a software system for the achievement of standard-compliant communication between the charging point and the electrical vehicle:
- ISO 15118 compliant communication
- DIN 70121 compliant communication
- Support for "Value added Services (VAS)" and "external identification means (EIM)"
- In the future: support for "Plug and Charge (PnC)"
- Implementation independent of operating system
- Support for CAN and serial interface
- Client-specific interface adaptation
- only available with EVAcharge SE
EVAcom [not available anymore]
EVAcom is a simulation of PWM/PLC communication of control units in electrical cars with those of ISO-15118 standard compliant charging points.
- PLC communication via CP and PE
- Simulates both AC and DC charging
- HomePlug AV hardware
- ISO-15118 and DIN 70121 compliant "ECommStack" software.
This product is being discontinued.
EVAcharge LE [not available anymore]
EVAcharge LE – as a redevelopment of EVAcom – is an ISO-15118 compliant controller for charging points which provides appropriate interfaces for output electronics.
- Embedded ISO-15118 compliant software stack for charging communication
- Software interface for connection of output electronics to clients' requirements
- HomePlug Green Phy hardware
- EVAcharge data drive with integrated PLC via PWM circuitry.
This product is being discontinued and replaced by EVAcharge SE.
The EVAcharge SE is the consequential advancement to the EVAcharge LE. It has the same functionality of the EVAcharge LE plus the additional processor that is able to execute the Auronik ECommStack communication software. Additionally to its much smaller dimensions it is completely industrial grade quality, ready for production use in chargers worldwide.
- RS232/CAN interface for communication with customer software/ power electronics
- Ethernet interface and extension header for future developments
- Embedded DIN 70121 compliant software, the Auronik ECommStack
- Power line communication (PLC) via control pilot (CP) and protective earth (PE) and integrated PWM injection circuit
- applicable for AC and DC charging
- available as EV and EVSE
The DC.ChargeSTRESSOR is used as a EV-simulator and conformance testing device that allows to verify the interoperability between a charging station (EVSE) and an electric vehicle (EV) according to the DIN 70121 standard. The DC.chargeSTRESSOR allows the development of standard compliant charging stations due to the possibility that one can test accompanying the development process without the need of a real EV.
- TTCN-3 based test cases for the DIN 70121
- SLAC test
- extensions and modifications of test cases possible
AuRobot is a test system for automatic, programmable switchover of USB ports for the implementation of compatibility tests for USB media, for example on infotainment systems.
- Programmable 8-port USB switching matrix
- LAN connection for control computer
- Straightforward configuration of test cycles via web browser
- Logging of selected datasets and protocols
As a Smartphone app, Ticket Creator enables and simplifies the generation of test tickets, for example in the automotive field.
- Preparation of test tickets using Smartphone or tablet during test run
- Automatic incorporation of GPS data
- Facility for integration of photos
- Local storage and subsequent forwarding to error databases such as redmine